Monday, October 8, 2007

Anthology Book Launch & Party:

GRANFALLOON, the 4th Annual Antelope Valley Anthology has been published. Copies will be available on Oct 9, 2007. I am privileged to have my article, Free Radicals, included in the book.

The release party will be held at 6:00 pm on October 9th at the Chimbole Cultural Center in Palmdale. Join us upstairs in the Ballroom for food and drink to celebrate this literary accomplishment.

The "Author's Price" of $6.00 will be available to anyone at the party. While I can't get you a free book (unless you are my only child or my mother) I can offer you a Free Autograph!

3 comments:

Don the Baptist said...

Nuts, I teach a class on Tuesday nights.

Anonymous said...

OK,but don't call me nuts!

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck Mom, I always knew you were a free radical! We love you !