Monday, April 21, 2008

God and Dogs

Yesterday when I was leaving 1st service at church, I heard a woman scolding what I assumed was a child. I looked across the parking lot and saw her with what looked like a very ugly child wearing a t-shirt.

As I got closer I realized that she was speaking to a dog. An ugly dog but a dog none the less. THEN, she put a leash on the dog and walked into church with it. And her family followed her like this was normal!

The fact that the dog would be in a CHURCH is one thing, but it is just not right to put clothes on animals. They really don't think it's as funny as you do. Stop it. No, really, stop it.

4 comments:

Don the Baptist said...

No dogs allowed except seeing eye dogs.

Kathleen Flynn said...

This was a Chihuahua.

Don the Baptist said...

A Yard Wiesel!!

Kathleen Flynn said...

Exactly! A direct affront to real dogs.