Tuesday, November 20, 2007

8 Freakin' Hours!

Rather than give up a Saturday to sit in a windowless room for 8 hrs with 20 strangers, I chose Online Traffic School. I thought that would be faster and easier. I was very, very wrong.

The lure of the internet was the ability to log in and out of the site, allowing me to complete the requirement an hour here, an hour there, in the comfort of my own home. As a rather fast reader I figured I could get through the course in half the time. Apparently the state of California takes that into consideration. It takes 8hrs. No matter how I break it up it's still 8 freakin' hours.

I swear, I will never break another traffic law for as long as I . . . can remember this torture. Or until I'm in a really big hurry. Whichever comes first.

6 comments:

Don the Baptist said...

Here come de Judge!
Here come de Judge!

Kathleen Flynn said...

These sessions have made me more judgemental- I now know which vehicle codes are being broken by all the idiots around me.
I really need a badge and a flashing light.

Don the Baptist said...

And a GUN!

Kathleen Flynn said...

Yeah! The kind that shoots lots of bullets without me having to pull over and reload.

Don the Baptist said...

Multiple barrels fed from a big hopper in the trunk!

Don the Baptist said...

Okay, okay... AND a little loving compassion for those poor LOSERS.