Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Melting Magic

Day 2: Snow magic? Not so much today. Yesterday I moved my car out from under the carport because I've seen them collapse with the weight of snow (the carport, not the car). So, it took me a 1/2 hr to dig the car out enough to drive the 1/4 mile to the mailbox for yesterday's mail. I know, I should have walked. Good news: the car didn't collapse either. Today's mail can just sit there.

I'm sick of my own company and sick of the food (the little that's left) in my home. Worse than that is an unwelcome invasion of ants. Apparently this are ants who haven't heard of my reputation for insecticide and vacumn cleaners. I can report that so far I have won this battle. I suggest that their relatives check blog archives for August 2007

Damn ants!

3 comments:

Don the Baptist said...

Yes, the ants came marching to their doom at our place too. Wahahaha!

Don the Baptist said...

DAY THREE: The isolation is oppressive. I'm beginning to look at the dog to see how much meat he might supply should the pantry run bare.

Kathleen Flynn said...

That's just wrong!